duminică, 27 mai 2012

Truth about Pattinson's role in the next Hunger Games series

 I saw clearly that there are many rumors that Robert Pattinson would be part of thecast for the  next "Catching Fire" Hunger Games series.
I do not know from where it started this whole story but it seems that is really nothing true of what they say. I say this because of an interview published today by USA Today that Rob said the following:  

"I woke up this morning and saw all these things about me being cast in The Hunger Games. I was kind of curious for a second. So I called my agent. My agent was like, 'No. No one's going to offer you that part'. I was like, 'Thanks for the reassurance." Source: www.contactmusic.com

 So what do we think ?This interview is another  invention of the press or it's true? I tend to think rather what supposedly said Robert because over  time were many rumors about countless artists that were not true and so I think it is now. My opinion is that if  Lawrence wanted Pattinson it would chose him from the beginning of the series.
And in another context I think that Robert has gone about teenagers. I love Twilight 'cause consecrated him, built up his fame,it has raised him on the greatest heights of fame but now walks on a path of the ascent and it's good for him and his career to get parts in movies like Cosmopolis.
Once again it seems that we are shown not to be trusted in all that goes on sale from  press "hand". Trust your life models and love your idols! See ya!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Adauga un comentariu

 

DayLightNews Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template