luni, 14 mai 2012

Kristen Stewart wants something crazy in her life


With this new movie starring  Kristen Stewart was the protagonist of  "Snow White & The Huntsman". The actress came to the attention of magazines, and these include American Elle publication, for which the star made ​​a pictorial.

The 22 year old actress posed for famed photographer Tom Munro and was wearing clothes signed by Ralph Lauren, Prabal Gurung, Balenciaga and Jason Wu.
Even if she became a famous actress, Kristen Stewart learned at home and  did not set foot in any school ever. 

She  declared:  "I think I would have been different if I had gone to school. Maybe because my life is so fucking perfect and you see the other side of life and  feel that you can learn so much from bad things. I feel bored. Why everything is so easy for me? I look forward to something crazy happen to me. Life! I want something to destroy me! Understand what I mean? ". 



In short, Kristen Stewart wants a normal life, but we are sure that many want her life and to see more details about the activities undertaken actress, look at the pictures here

                                                                                                       Source: 1music.ro
                                                              

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Adauga un comentariu

 

DayLightNews Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template